1.02.2009

SparkPeople New YOU Bootcamp

Thank you, Tricotine, for letting me know about the SparkPeople New YOU Bootcamp Challenge.

It's a 4-week fitness program that involves less then 10 minutes of daily exercise. I love that SparkPeople will provide daily workout videos for this challenge.

The only equipment that is required for this challenge is pair of dumbbells and a stability ball. We'll pretend the Green Girl owns these things.

The Green Girl Home Gym consists of:
For those of you who have invested in home equipment, what do you own? I also have kickboxing gloves, helmet, mouth guard and shin pads.

I'm really looking forward to this. I love learning new exercises and I think this is going to be a lot of run. And it doesn't hurt that the grand prize for this challenge is $500.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails